Trading Post Guidelines and Rules

A place for members to trade or sell Scotch. The legality of any transactions between members is between said members. ScotchForum.com takes no responsibility or role in any trading done via the site.
BarleyAlive
Site Admin

Hello again, it's your friendly neighborhood administrator, BarleyAlive...

Just to be clear, here are the rules for this particular section, "Trading Post"... Where you can buy/sell your Scotch, either for collecting, investing, or just drinking. Your transactions are between yourself and the other party. Period.

• ScotchForum, Forum Geeks, and Ripptech Labs bear NO responsibility in your transaction. My role in any transaction is simply to put two buyers together. I will NOT vet anyone as a legit buyer or seller, or will I verify any transaction or act as a proxy or escrow in such.

• DO NOT sell your whiskies to anyone underage in their particular region. I don't care how you do it, but verify. I shouldn't have to tell you not to sell liquor to minors.

• DO NOT spam up this section. This is for individuals ONLY. If you are a business, and would like to come to an arrangement, by all means, get in touch.

• BE AWARE - There are plenty of people on the internet who are just looking for a ripe mark to scam. Don't be that guy. Verify, Ask questions, etc. Don't just blindly send money. Be smart. Use your head.

• Did I mention that I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE for anything that happens as a result of your transactions or lack thereof?

• By all means, use this section to "review" or comment on your transactions, good or bad. But be truthful, and respectful.

These rules are subject to change and the current disposition of the administrator at any given time.